Nine months of hard work culminated in the completion of the new Motor Range car dealership in Liverpool. The former Switch car site had become derelict and subject to extensive vandalism. The New Site just a few hundred yards away from the old Motor Range site offers a 12-acre venue, a purpose-built workshop and vehicle preparation facility to support a high calibre car buying experience.
This was a complicated build and work involved;
- Extending a former system build structure to enlarge the main building
- Faceted steel beams designed to extend the structure to create additional workshop space
- Building recladding and re-roofing to provide a new structure
- An eight meter high aluminium curtain wall to allow natural light to flood into the sales space
- Solar control provided by an enhanced glass specification
Our design team felt the curved roof offered aesthetic appeal and configured the bespoke interior fit-out around retaining the open nature of the sales area. Finance and sales offices were positioned with part height walls, with acoustic caps to maintain the open and airy feel.
Amspec enjoyed working with the clients appointed workshop engineers to deliver a state of the art service and maintenance facility, constructing two dedicated MOT bays and external vehicle wash facilities.
Motor Range is a family concern with an emphasis on customer service. Feedback from the dealer principles have been very positive, and we look forward to continuing our business relationship with them in years to come.