Rabbit in the Moon
Located in Manchester, on the top floor of the National Football Museum, Rabbit in the Moon is a fine-dining restaurant from Michelin Star chef Michael O'Hare and Manchester United legends Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs.
Amspec were appointed by client Zerum to refurbish the 5th and 6th floor of the National Football Museum Manchester, based at the Urbis building.
The scope of the project included;
• Total strip out of existing furnishings
• Design and installation of feature glazed bar
• Design and manufacture of bespoke polished brass reception desks
• Feature bronze mirrors throughout
• Full completion of flooring, doors, walls and soft furnishings